We thank you for selecting Arrived for your vacation rental. We hope you enjoy searching and booking a vacation home with our easy-to-use website. Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully:
By renting our home, you are agreeing to the following:
- CHECK-IN and CHECKOUT TIMES – CHECK-IN TIME IS 4 P.M. AND CHECKOUT IS BY 11:00 A.M. Local Time. No early check-ins or late check-outs, please.
- NON SMOKING - All of our homes are NON-SMOKING homes. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the rental property, including patios, lanais, shared areas such as the pool, BBQ, tennis court, etc. No smoking of any kind is allowed, including vapor and/or e-cigarettes. Guest will be assessed a $500.00 fine, which will be charged to the credit card on file for any violation to the Non-Smoking Policy. Any guest smoking in a rental property will subject the entire group to expedited eviction with no refund of any kind. In addition to the smoking fine, any damages as a result of smoking (i.e. burns, deodorizing or additional housekeeping requirements, etc.) will be charged to the credit card on file or withheld from the Security Deposit.
- PETS – Pets are allowed in “Pet Friendly Homes” only. Prior approval and a $15/night/pet pet fee is required if you are bring a pet(s). Pets are not allowed on the furniture or bedding at any time. Pets must never be left at the home alone unless they are crated. Please clean up all pet refuse. In the event our housekeeper must clean this, you will be billed at a rate of $50 per hour, with a one-hour minimum, which will be charged to the credit card provided. Any damage caused by pets is not covered by an accidental damage waiver or damage insurance. The cost to cure pet damage will be billed to the guest.
- RESERVATION and PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required at the time of reservation. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT (50%) is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date. The card on file will be used to charge the remaining balance on the due date. If you prefer to use a new card, please let us know prior to the due date.
- RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice until reservation deposit is received, and reservation is confirmed.
- INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time cleaning fee (varies by home) and applicable city, state or county tax, and 3.2% booking fee.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
- CANCELLATIONS – Cancellations are allowed for ANY reason up to 30 days prior to arrival with a full refund, less a $75 cancellation fee. Modifications of dates are allowed for any reason up to 30 days prior to your arrival. If your trip must be cancelled because of a state or federal enforced travel restriction in the local area where you will be staying, we will refund 100% of the amount paid up to 14 days prior to arrival minus the $75 cancellation fee. (NOTE: Airbnb cancellations and payments will fall under the Airbnb cancellation policy. Please refer to your airbnb booking for specific policies if you booked through Airbnb).
- LICENSE TO OCCUPY /GUEST CONDUCT - We want our guests to enjoy their stay in our vacation rental home. However, a part of the license to occupy the property includes a commitment on the part of the guest to act in a proper manner and refrain from doing anything that is likely to annoy or disturb other guests or adjacent property owners. If guests: (i) are intoxicated, disorderly or otherwise act in a manner that creates a risk of harm to themselves or others; (ii) create a civil disturbance (such as excessive noise, large parties, threats or intimidation of employees, other guests or neighbors, etc.); (iii) permit occupancy greater than specified in the reservation; (iv) intentionally damage the property; or (v) otherwise violate the law; the rental agreement will be breached and the guest will be removed from the property (by law enforcement if necessary). In such event, payment for the stay will not be refunded and the guest will be responsible for all costs of repair and clean-up of the property.
- DAMAGE WAIVER - If you purchased the Damage Waiver in connection with your stay, you will be covered for up to USD $1,500.00 of damages to the rental unit caused by the unintentional or accidental acts or omissions of you and your guests; provided that these damages are disclosed to management prior to your check-out. If you fail to notify management prior to your check-out, the entire amount of the damages will be charged to the credit card on file. If the damages exceed USD $1,500.00, the balance of the damages will be charged to the credit card on file. If you did not purchase the Damage Waiver in connection with your stay, a $1,500.00 damage deposit will be required upon reserving the home. If any damage is due to the intentional or grossly negligent acts of you or your guests, then the damage waiver shall not apply with respect to such damages. The entire amount of the damages caused by such intentional or grossly negligent acts shall be charged to the credit card on file.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to the legal maximum occupancy for each home, in accordance with federal and state occupancy standards and local health and safety regulations.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – Linens and bath towels and hot tub/pool towels are included in the home; daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
- PARKING - Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees will be the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- HOT TUBS and POOLS – No children under the age of 12 are legally permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot tub and pools, remember there are certain health risks associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. The hot tub is serviced between each guest. If the hot tub has to be dumped after you check out, there will be a $200 charge for this service. Alternately, the hot tub maintenance company may need to refill or dump the tub prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS, they will break, and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. In the rare event that a hot tub has a mechanical issue, a refund of $20/night will be given for any nights with a non-operable hot tub during your stay.
- BIKES - Bikes are available in some of the homes. Bikes are used at the guest’s own risk. No representations or warranties are made regarding the safety or soundness of the bikes. Please bring your own bike helmet.
- RESPONSIBILITY - Each home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- ATTORNEYS’ FEES. In any legal action to enforce the terms hereof or relating to the vacation rental home, regardless of the outcome, and/or in the event that the homeowner(s) and/or its agent engage an attorney or attorneys to enforce the terms hereof or relating to the vacation rental home, regardless of the outcome, the homeowner(s) and/or its agent shall be entitled to be reimbursed by guest for all costs incurred in connection with such action and/or engagement, including reasonable attorneys’ fee. Guest acknowledges and agrees that all such attorneys’ fees and costs shall be classified and billed to guest as “added rent”. Guest is obligation to reimburse the homeowner and/or its agent is in addition to any other damages guest may owe hereunder.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE - Rental Guardian Travel Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection by clicking this link.
- WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.