- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
For example, we collect information when you use our site, create a profile, use the interactive areas and features on our site, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect includes but is not limited to your name, postal address, phone or fax number, email address, purchasing information (i.e., credit card and online registration information) and geographic information.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to:
- To communicate with you about promotional opportunities such as special offers.
- To provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, notices and support and administrative messages.
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To operate and improve our website, products and services.
Automatically Collected Information
We receive certain types of information automatically whenever you access, view, browse, visit or use our website. For example, when your web browser accesses our site, we obtain certain types of information, such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, access times, and the page you visited before visiting our site. We may also collect information about your computer’s operating system and information about your usage and activity on our site.
We automatically collect data using cookies. A “cookie” is a small data file that our site transfers to your computer. We deliver these cookies and collect data on our site, and we may also use a third-party agent to deliver cookies and collect data. We use the data we collect to help support the integrity of the buying processes on our sites, retain your preferences and settings, learn about your possible interests so we can personalize our marketing and information to better support your interests, and improve our site and your experience.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future promotional emails or contacts from us at any time. You may also change your postal mail address and email preferences by contacting us. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take numerous precautions to protect your information. We use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures to protect personal information provided by you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (i.e., billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.